The purposes of this paper are twofold: 1) to explain the main reasons why most healthcare organizations are not yet migrating their clinical data to the cloud; and 2) to describe how cloud vendors are addressing providers’ concerns. In addition, the paper discusses the key benefits of partnering with a cloud services provider, and explores different types of cloud structures that may suit different providers for all or part of their data storage and software maintenance needs.
- Jeff Pearson, MBA, CHCIO, Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals & Clinics
- Chris Logan, CISO, Care New England
- David Reis, PhD, CGEIT, CISSP, CRISC, ScrumMaster, CISO, VP of IT Governance, PMO and Security, Lahey Health
- Luis Taveras, PhD, SVP, CIO, Barnabas Health
- Drew Koerner, Chief Healthcare Solutions Architect, VMware
Any questions or comments please contact the Institute for Health Technology Transformation (iHT2) directly at (561) 748-6281 or[email protected]
Here is the report here on Thinclient