Chromebook Request For Proposals Feb 12
Ten or so different Chromebook projects with around 20,000 units in requirements, if not more.
- Indiana — Four thousand seven hundred twenty-five (4725) or more student and staff Chromebooks — NOTICE TO BIDDERS Warrick County School Corporation Boonville, Indiana The Warrick County School Corporation (WCSC) is seeking suppliers to provide four thousand seven hundred twenty-five (4725) or more student and staff Chromebooks. The Request for Proposal documentation may be obtained either at the Warrick County School Corporation Administration building located at 300 East Gum Street, Boonville, Indiana, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or by contacting xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Proposals will be accepted until 9:30 AM (CST) February 26th, 2021 at which time the sealed bids will be opened. Proposals that are received after this date and time will be returned unopened. The Warrick County School Corporation will not accept proposals that are sent via E-Mail. The bid opening will be a virtual meeting only. Bids will be opened and displayed during the virtual meeting via a document camera. Sealed proposals need to have a label clearly indicating that it is for the Chromebook RFP. The sealed proposals need to have delivery confirmation and will be accepted at the following address. Warrick County School Corporation ATTN: Chromebook RFP 300 East Gum Street PO Box 809 Boonville, Indiana 47601 The Warrick County School Corporation reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive any “informalities” in the proposals received whenever such selection, rejection or waiver is in its best interests. hspaxlp
- Arizona – Chromebook Purchase Request for Proposal 20-21-109 — Deadline: 3/12/2021 2:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) — Description: The purchase of approximately 3,000 Chromebooks to support the District 1 to 1 student devise ratio.
- California — qty 3000 in Covina, CA — 3/12/2021 response date
- New York — The Board of Education of Half Hollow Hills Central School District of Huntington and Babylon hereby invites the submission of BIDs on the following items: BID #20-21: PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF ACER C733 AND C871 CHROMEBOOKS AND GOOGLE MGT. LICENSE 10 PACK BUNDLES BIDs will be received until 2:00 p.m. on the 26th of February, 2021, at the Business Office, Central Administration Building, 525 Half Hollow Road, Dix Hills, NY 11746; at which time they will be opened and read. Specifications and Forms may be obtained at the same office.
- Pennsylvania — SAN, Backup Servers, UPS, and Wireless APs/Licensing, Chromebooks, and laptops — The Baldwin-Whitehall School District is soliciting proposals for SAN, Backup Servers, UPS, and Wireless APs/Licensing, Chromebooks, and laptops.
- Louisiana — The bid package title is as follows: Chromebooks w/ Protective Carrying Cases Bid# 32-21 Opening: February 23, 2021 @ 11:00 am CST Bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at the above stated times and dates in a Conference Room of the Lafayette Parish School System Central Office Building. Complete bidding documents may be obtained on the Purchasing Department website at https://www.lpssonline.com/site638.php
- Virginia — The Virginia Beach City Public Schools will receive sealed proposals from qualified firms to furnish the goods identified in the specifications document. Scope of Work: Virginia Beach City Public Schools requests proposals from prospective Offerors to provide Chromebook, Desktop and Laptop Parts and Chargers in accordance with specifications and requirements contained herein.
- Wisconsin – Qty 525 — SFSD is seeking proposals for the lease of 525 Chromebooks for a four-year lease beginning during the 2021-2022 school year. The specifications for which the District is seeking pricing and manufacturer information are listed herein.
- Iowa — 1,300 Academic Chrome OS Management Licenses We are looking to purchase our chromebook licenses before the price increases. We are accepting proposals/quotes on the following items: Quantity Manufacturer Part # Description 1300 Google-CROSSWDISEDU Google Chrome OS Management Console – License – Academic