Palo Alto, CA. July 10, 2017 – The HP t310 is HP’s next generation zero client with a new modern design, that provides the high-performance customers want, and the security they need. It now includes a built-in VESA mounting pattern1 creating a more efficient workspace for end users.
The HP t310 Zero Client makes deployment simple right out of the box for VMWare®2 and Amazon Workspaces3, plus Teradici Management tools4make updates and device monitoring easy.
“With no data stored on the HP t310 Zero Client, it reduces the risk of your data getting into the wrong hands,” said Jeff Groudan, vice president and global head product management and engineering, Thin Clients, HP Inc. “Users and IT professionals appreciate HP zero clients because they boot up very-fast, require minimal to no management or configuration and tend to be more efficient to maintain than traditional thin clients”
The new HP t310 Zero Client comes with an array of new features:
- Impressive new sleek ID with built-in VESA mounting pattern1
- Upgraded graphics option with one DisplayPort™ and one DVI port
- Six USB ports
- Upgraded firmware from 4.8 to 5.5
“We are delighted to add the new HP t310 to the PCoIP Teradici product family” says Brian Lowe, Global Vice President of OEM Partners at Teradici. “All the new features will have broad vertical market appeal from a trusted global vendor like HP Inc.”
Pricing and Availability
The HP t310 is scheduled to be available in July starting at $309.00 (USD).
- Mounting hardware sold separately
- VMware is sold separately, subscription required.
- Amazon WorkSpaces requires subscription from Amazon. See http://aws.amazon.com/workspaces/ for complete details. Amazon Workspaces requires Teradici firmware version 4.6 or higher.
- Teradici Management Console is sold separately, subscription required
VMware is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. Amazon WorkSpaces is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.